Raising Compassionate Kids: Humane Education & Interventions for Early Learners
The application of humane education requires that those delivering the interventions are compassionate, knowledgeable, trained and have the expertise necessary to attend to the needs of people, other animals and the natural world simultaneously.Students who successfully complete the Raising Compassionate Kids: Humane Education & Interventions for Early Learners certificate will:
- Maintain a firm understanding of the interconnections between humans, other animals and environmental health;
- Understand how the effects of human behavior and psychology have had a detrimental impact on global health and social stability;
- Demonstrate deep empathy with and passion for working for the well-being of humans, other animals and the natural world simultaneously;
- Learn how to foster the best qualities in young children, for their health and well-being and for that of world;
- Learn to create and implement high-quality humane education programs and interventions;
- Earn continuing education units (CEUs) on University of Denver transcript.