We recently made the announcement that our 2020 Nature-Based Early Learning Conference will be moving online this year. We know you may have more questions than are addressed here, and we're working hard to get you answers. For now, please review the information below and if you have additional questions, reach out to us directly at [email protected].
- You can cancel your reservations at the Kingsgate Hotel and Conference Center with no fees. Contact the hotel at +1-513-487-3800 to cancel.
- We’ll be back at the Kingsgate Hotel in 2021 from July 28th - 31st at the same rates.
- Contact the hotel directly if you have any questions about your hotel reservations.
One motivation for making the decision to move the event online now is to limit the number of people who have already purchased tickets and need to make a change. If you have already purchased a ticket to attend the 2020 conference, please contact your airline directly to inquire about options to cancel or rebook. Contact us at [email protected] if you would like an official letter from NAAEE explaining the cancellation of the 2020 in-person event in Cincinnati. We will be happy to provide that in order to help you provide documentation of this change to your airline should you need it.
- Everyone who has submitted a proposal to present at the 2020 conference should have received an e-mail from Natural Start indicating that we are developing plans to move the conference online. We are very excited about the possibilities of an online event, and will be following up in the coming weeks with more information about a process for moving sessions online.
- If you submitted a proposal but have not already received communications from Natural Start, please contact us at [email protected].