The Natural Start Alliance's annual conference is the nation's largest professional event for teaching, administration, research, and advocacy in nature-based early learning.
Join us on July 31-August 3, 2019, at the DoubleTree by Hilton in downtown Manchester, New Hampshire for engaging presentations, experiential workshops, site tours, and professional networking with nature-based early childhood professionals from around the country and beyond.
The conference helps you to:
- Plan, run, and advocate for nature preschools, forest kindergartens, Forest Days, and other nature-based early learning programs
- Learn about strategies, curricula, and documentation in nature-based early learning settings
- Improve fundraising, marketing, and other administration tasks associated with nature-based early childhood programs
- Learn about the latest research on early childhood environmental education and best practices in teacher preparation
- Network with nature-based early learning professionals from your region
A call for proposals, registration, sponsor/exhibitor information, and more will become available soon. Subscribe to the Natural Start Alliance Newsletter to receive all conference-related communications. Questions? Reach us at [email protected] anytime.