The Nature-Based Early Learning Virutal Conference platform has launched! Visit us at conference.naturalstart.org!
Subscribe to the Natural Start Alliance Newsletter to receive all conference-related communications.
Questions? Reach us at [email protected] anytime.
The Nature-Based Early Learning Conference helps you to:
- Plan, run, and advocate for nature preschools, forest kindergartens, K-2 outdoor learning, and other nature-based early learning programs
- Learn about strategies, curricula, and documentation in nature-based early learning settings
- Improve fundraising, marketing, and other administration tasks associated with nature-based early childhood programs
- Learn about the latest research on early childhood environmental education and best practices in teacher preparation
- Network with nature-based early learning professionals from your region
We're excited to share that the Nature-Based Earl Learning Conference will be staying virtual in 2021! We’re going to lean into the benefits of a virtual conference—from a lower environmental impact to a bigger variety of content, all at a lower cost—because we truly believe it is the best way to serve our community in 2021.